Welcome boys and girls and aliens alike :)

hello visitors, the name is Madori:] as if you didn't already know that n_n So i had to make this blog, and im not quite sure how to use it yet :D well anyways hope you have fun on here .-.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

1st Day Travel To Japan

My greeting party:]
Yup, McDonald's(:
Ohy! such a long flight from Penn. to Fukuoka, Japan. I wish i could of just left from West Virginia, but no, they don't fly international. I already had to spend $1,500 just to get here, not to mention on the way back. So far what I've seen is beautiful, and man am i glad i get to crash at my great uncle Takachan's house. He picked me up from the airport, and on the way to his place, we stopped at McDonald's to eat. I've never met this side of my family before, and hopefully we will get along great. As soon as i walked through the door, they gave me some money to spend! Man they haven't even known me for ten minutes, but they're treating me great. Thankfully i don't have to pay for any meals on my first day, because of these generous people. I can't wait to see the rest of Japan, especially the capital. I planned on going to all of the four main islands and seeing there most famous things. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment