Welcome boys and girls and aliens alike :)

hello visitors, the name is Madori:] as if you didn't already know that n_n So i had to make this blog, and im not quite sure how to use it yet :D well anyways hope you have fun on here .-.

Monday, October 24, 2011

6th day

I woke up bright and early on my sixth day, because that time i was going to a completely different part of Japan. First i ate the complimentary breakfast back at the Kichijoji Tokyu Inn, which was around 1200 yen. On that day I went to the island of Hokkaido to celebrate Golden Week, and visit Shizunai. This small town holds Nijukken Road which is lined with 2,000 Hokkaido Mountain Cherry trees. The street was so beautiful to see with all the trees blooming. This day was a whole day of recreational adventures. I went fishing and hiking through the mountains. It was a great day to get outside, and enjoy the weather. After visiting the street, fishing, and hiking I decided to pay 550 yen to get into the Shizunai Ainu Museum. This museum contains the culture of the Ainu people who used to live there. Now in a new part of Japan, I stayed my last night in the local Shizunai City Hotel for the price of 6093 yen.

No comments:

Post a Comment