Welcome boys and girls and aliens alike :)

hello visitors, the name is Madori:] as if you didn't already know that n_n So i had to make this blog, and im not quite sure how to use it yet :D well anyways hope you have fun on here .-.

Monday, October 24, 2011

5th Day

It was my fifth day, and it was filled with viewing some of Japan's greatest rare flowers and trees and the second oldest temple in Japan. The places I went to were Jindai Botanical Garden, Jindaji Temple, and The Fuda Tenjinsha shrine. The first place was the garden which only cost me 500 yen to get in. This place is filled with Japan's most endangered plant life and others too. Below the garden was the Jindaji Temple, the second oldest one in Japan. This also cost me 500 yen to get in. My last stop for the day before i headed back to the nearest hotel was to visit The Fuda Tenjinsha Shrine. This shrine was so beautiful to see. I ate my dinner back at the restaurant in the hotel. Finally after a long day of visiting beautiful scenery i crashed for the night at The Kichijoji Tokyu Inn. This cost 9,000 yen for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment