Welcome boys and girls and aliens alike :)

hello visitors, the name is Madori:] as if you didn't already know that n_n So i had to make this blog, and im not quite sure how to use it yet :D well anyways hope you have fun on here .-.

Monday, October 24, 2011

7th and final day

Still on the island of Hokkaido, I left from Shizunai to Sapporo. My first stop was the Moerenuma Park to look at the sculptures throughout the park. For the day i rented a car for 3200 yen, and i left from Sapporo to Otaru. It was only a twenty-five minute drive, but since I wasn't used to the place it took about forty minutes. There in Otaru I went to see the canals, and traditional glass blowers. I got some souvenirs of the pretty hand sculpted glass, and then took off to Lake Shikotsu. I rode a swan boat out into the lake, and i saw some marimo. This is a small sphere of moss that grow at the bottom of certain lakes, and their only located in a few places across the globe. I also tried some Jingisu Kan, a traditional meal which is just lamb and some vegetables. It was finally time to go home after a wonderful trip to Japan. I took a flight back to Fukuoka from Chitose, Sapporo so i could see my family one last time before i left completely. Then it was finally time for me to leave the country, and i took the same planes i took to get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment