Welcome boys and girls and aliens alike :)

hello visitors, the name is Madori:] as if you didn't already know that n_n So i had to make this blog, and im not quite sure how to use it yet :D well anyways hope you have fun on here .-.

Monday, October 24, 2011

4th Day

It was my fourth day and this time i went to the capital, Tokyo. I went to the Fukuoka Airport to take a plane, because it was the quickest and easiest way there. This plane ride for a one way ticket cost 18,000 yen. When i got to Tokyo I wanted to go to the Dome City, Imperial Palace, and Edo Castle. The Dome City contains various things from a baseball park to boutiques and stores all the way to an amusement park. When I was there i rode the Thunder Dolphin, the roller coaster in the Dome City. I also ate my lunch there, but it was hard to choose what restaurant since there was more than ten of them. For once I actually had some American food, and it started to make me miss home. My next stop was the Imperial Palace which cost me 2,000 yen. Man was i excited to visit the palace owned to the oldest hereditary monarch family in the world. The family lineage dates all the way back to the sixth century. I felt really honored to be on the grounds which they were. After being in royal grounds, I went to the Edo Castle. The Imperial Palace is actually located inside the Edo Castle grounds. After that interesting day of royalty, i crashed at the Imperial Palace Hotel for the price of 7,626 yen.

No comments:

Post a Comment