Welcome boys and girls and aliens alike :)

hello visitors, the name is Madori:] as if you didn't already know that n_n So i had to make this blog, and im not quite sure how to use it yet :D well anyways hope you have fun on here .-.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

2nd Day

It's was my second day there, and I was ready to start my adventure of my 7 day 6 night trip. It was in late April going into early May because of all the festivals and warm weather that took place. Today I was going to the Hamatama Beach in Saga, the Keiyaki-dori Akasaka, and the Sofukuji Temple. My first stop was to visit the 1.5 mile street named Keiyaki-dori Akasaka. I started my walk from Ohori Park. This street is aligned with beautiful Zelkova trees, and they all bloom at the end of April going into May. Along this street are different restaurants, boutiques, and shopping stores. After that i wanted to go to the Sofukuji Temple. I had to take the Fukuoka City Subway from Ohori Park which cost me 600 yen. This temple is the oldest one in Japan, and it's the one that looks more Chinese than any other. After all that i just wanted to relax by the beach, so i took the subway back to the Hamatama Beach. There i sat along the shore while i watched the sun set and i had some wonderful sushi. I went to a kaiten-zushi restaurant to get my various sushi from the circling table. I got 3 different plates which cost about 900 yen. For the night i crashed at the Royal Hotel. The price for one night was 7,626 yen. The second day was pretty fun, but tiring. I couldn't wait for a good nights rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment